Waterside House is a beautifully appointed six bedroom luxury house. Set in its own private grounds and within our family working farm, Waterside is the perfect venue for holidays, short breaks or group events. Waterside’s extensive grounds can accommodate a marquee for functions.
Situated in the hamlet of Storwood, Waterside has uninterrupted views over the Lower Derwent Valley Nature Reserve, and running through the garden is the Pocklington Canal. Our countryside location and near proximity to York is ideal for guests who want the best of both. Click here to view map and booking details
- Six bedrooms, 2 en-suite plus 3 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast room seats 14
- Dining room seats 14, open fire
- Large lounge, piano, curved TV, Sky, woodburner, seats 14
- Snug, TV, DVD library, games, Xbox, playstation
- Underfloor heating
- Garden, patio, wood fired hot tub, barbecue
- Extensive grounds suitable for weddings and functions
- Ample parking
Our mission: “Waterside House should provide a space where a large group of family or friends can create memories by being together.”
It is important to us that our guests have a comfortable stay. From Hypnos beds, to bespoke staircase and handmade furniture, our opinion is Waterside House has it all, and so far our guests agree.
Availability & Reviews
For bookings call
Waterside House, Storwood, York, YO42 4TG.